You can access your Settings page by clicking the Gear Icon in the upper-right corner of the dashboard and selecting Settings.
The Settings page is divided into four tabs:
- Access Tokens
The following sections describe these tabs.
The Profile tab opens by default when you access Settings. This tab contains settings for the user that is currently logged in.
If you want to reset your password, click Reset Password. This action sends a password reset email to the email address that is listed in the box.
In the User Profile section, you can edit the first name and last name for the current user. Your user role appears in the Role text box, but it cannot be edited on this page. See Users for more information about roles.
The Account tab provides access to account-wide settings and troubleshooting features.
The sections of this page are described below.
The Details section lists the following global account information:
- Account name
- Company name
Primary Contact Information
This section contains the following fields that define the account’s primary contact for invoices, announcements, and other communication:
- First name
- Last name
Note: These fields can only be edited by administrators.
In some situations, clearing your metadata cache can help fix loading or performance issues with your CData Connect Cloud application. To clear your cache, click Clear Cache. A success banner is displayed to indicate that the cache has been cleared.
If you want to delete your CData Connect Cloud account and all of its data, click Delete Account in this section. Then, a modal is displayed that asks you to enter your email address as confirmation.
- Deleting your account automatically cancels future subscription payments.
- Account deletion is permanent. If you delete your account, you need to create a new account if you want to use CData Connect Cloud in the future.
Personal access tokens (PATs) are used when you connect to your data through REST API, OData, or Virtual SQL Server. You can create and manage your PATs on this tab.
Create a PAT
Follow these steps to create a new PAT:
Click Create PAT.
Enter a name for the PAT in the modal that appears. It might be useful to enter a name that indicates its purpose.
Click Create and a new modal appears.
Click the copy icon in that modal to copy the PAT to your clipboard. The icon is to the right of the token field.
Note: You cannot view the PAT again after you close this modal.
Click OK to close the modal.
Regenerate a PAT
If you need to regenerate a PAT, click the regeneration icon in the PAT list and follow the prompts that are displayed.
Note: Regenerating a PAT revokes access for any applications that use the PAT. Therefore, you must enter the newly generated PAT in any such applications.
Delete a PAT
To delete a PAT that you no longer use, click the delete icon in the PAT list.
Click Confirm in the confirmation modal that is displayed. Then, click OK in the success modal.
Note: Deleting a PAT revokes access for any applications that use the PAT. Therefore, you must create a new PAT and enter it into those applications to restore this access.
The Billing tab provides information and controls for your account plan and usage.
This tab consists of two sections:
- The top section, labelled Billing, displays your plan information and next billing date.
- Clicking Manage Billing opens your account with Stripe where you can manage your billing settings. If your subscription has lapsed, this button is instead labelled Reactivate Plan.
- To the right is the Update Plan section, with information to allow you to call the Connect Cloud sales team, or email them by clicking Email Sales.
- If you are on a free trial account, this section displays your trial information.
- The lower portion, labelled Usage, displays how much of your plan capacity you are using for users, rows, data sources, and connections.