The permissions settings provide an easy way to manage the access of different users to your connected API. The permissions tab contains an active list of users and their assigned capabilities.
Set permissions for each user by checking or unchecking the boxes next to their user name that aligns to the following privileges:
- Select data from the API’s database.
- Insert data into the API’s database.
- Update data in the API’s database.
- Delete data from the API’s database.
- Execute functions on the API’s database.
To save your changes before navigating away, click the Save Changes button on the top right.